Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sociology - Kimjinwoo

ittakesmargin.wordpress.com
Sociology is very interesting subject. Sociology's topic is every thing. Because every thing is happening in society. Sociology help to understand our society, group, organization, school, friends and me! Because all of that are involved by society.  Also sociology is 'Practical study'. Because sociology research society, all of thing around me. 
After sociology class, I feel I know more thing about my house. I am living my home a long time ago. Before sociology class, I just am living in home. I don't think about my house. But through sociology class, I understand my home is how composed, operating, etc. Sociology class may help to live my life and help going ahead.  I think 'Sociology is funny subject'.   

No comments:

Post a Comment