Saturday, June 13, 2015

Disasters-신기은(shin gieun)

Disasters

Yesterday I watched a movie from San Andres.San Andres is a film for the disasters about an earthquake.I was impressed by the seriousness of the disaster.And the tsunami that struck Fukushima was in this before I've thought again.The earthquake really is a horrible horrible disaster.However, it was found that shows how much power the usual emergency response knowledge of the main characters in the movie San Andres.Disaster can reduce damage to a disaster through the knowledge without having to deal with an emergency stop.I think that we who earthquake or fire evacuation training Awareness is important.And I think also amazing and accident repair for the Fukushima nuclear power plant accident to natural disasters.Soldiers and officers but also great with a lot of effort, I respect a lot, especially for those who volunteer.And I felt admiration for the company and non-governmental organizations that sponsored financially.Even if the damage to a disaster, I think this looks good to help each other and look ideal society.
copyright link:http://www.ezday.co.kr/bbs/view_board.html?q_sq_board=2827927



copyright link:http://egloos.zum.com/enjoyjap/v/1942931

No comments:

Post a Comment