Thursday, May 28, 2015

Modern slavery in korea posted by lee ye won (이예원)

Intro

When I heared the word 'Modern slavery', I don't agree it. Cause we learned that the slavery is gone in this society. but I was surprised that it remained today It happened very low place. I mean that it happened remote area.


Slavery of salt pond

(http://img.asiatoday.co.kr/file/2014y/02m/08d/935974_0_537299_53675.jpg)
I thought that the morden slavery in korea is slavery of salt pond. Some people said that the Physical disabilities give the job. but the job is working in salt pond. (This happening rippled social effects) The salt pond work is very hard and difficult. but they deceive them. This job is very good and convince. The physical disabilities are working the salt pond. No pay, No rest, No going the home. I thought that it is problem of Human rights. We think about second-class citizen. Even if they are the physical disabilities, they are people in korea. I mean they have the human right and citizenship.  

How we do this happen is not gain?

I think that the government gives them the job. They are minorities. So government has the duty of taking care of them. We always think about it and watch it carefully. Cause they are our neighborhood, your family or your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment