Wednesday, April 1, 2015

economy through sociological lenses - 이예원(lee ye won)


This week, I learned the economy. Economy is the social science that analyzes the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services. The sociologists focus on understanding how different forces, including the economy, affect the society.
 
I didn’t know how the sociology connects the economy. But now I know how the economy affects our life. I think that this finds the history. For example Agicultural revolution, black diseases, industrialization and information revolution so on…
 
I thought that the interesting thing was world war. Our team discussed why is descending the line in this grape. It was very interesting that descending line in grape was corrected the world war! Our team thought that this line happened to the world war 1, world war 2 and cold war. It makes the world war need many weapons. So there was much money. But when the war ended the money disappeared. It happened to stagflation and inflation. (the cold war didn’t happened to stagflation and inflation. I think it is different thing.. I will write the blog someday..)

 
One of the most important things in the course was 3D printer. it is really important thing in the future. I thought the 3D printer will make our life best. because it makes all of that. (maybe tomorrow)
 
 
I thought interesting thing was capitalist. It increases in global GDP over time coincides with the emergence of the modern world capitalist system. You know about this grape (in the left side). Labor’s pay is too small. I thought that the capitalism seems to create the new class.

1 comment:

  1. A good post! I think same thing about Average Openness Trade Globalization. Most of students in class is same. This caused war. it is exactly World War II. 1917 and 1947 is during World War II. That is why decreasing world trade. Many countries disconnect trade.
    And i agree 3D printer contents. 3D printer is very important. 3D printer will lead new epoch. This age is self-sufficient. Most of people creat production they want.

    ReplyDelete