Saturday, April 18, 2015

What is sociology?(7) 백송은(Baek-song eun)

topic1 :color pink is associated with girls, why?


To be honest, when I heard this question, Warwickshire real why we felt the question I thought the pink to be a woman color. However, if you actually trying to answer, thought it was really difficult for the root cause. People are wondering the likes of course men pink as. I remembered what words to this once easily.Women are not born to the original women, the term female, are women. Modern society, has emphasized that the feminine. I have thought that the color is also included the women of that pink. You do not know what pink is the one in women sex from time. Therefore thing that it is difficult to answer to this question.

interesting

I was really interesting is social status in this week's lesson. I have a really large number of social status also. Daughter, female, student, is one according to the friends and the role I also accepted in a different way. Because human beings are living in society, I think from reason also social status to do depending on the situation. Because of the position given to relationships and their surrounding the human,Would not be able to betray the faith of the surrounding people. However, apart from as such social status is interesting, in relation to sex, to meet people's expectations is really ironic. Just I was in contact with the commonplace as the culture you do not know that such a culture actually from when was created.

No comments:

Post a Comment