Saturday, April 11, 2015

leture review 6 이진혁 Lee-Jinhyeok

MAIN KEYWORD : GOVERNMENT

This weeks, I learned about sociology associated with government. Economy is collectivity which is harmony of businesses, citizen and government. The government gives welfare to businesses and citizens and take the tax from them. In addition, government has responsibility about resource allocation function, redistributive function and economic stabilization.


What other things are tax deduction?
When I received this question, I could not understood this. Because I have never earned money and I has never paid taxes directly. So I am a stranger comes to taxes. Once I researched meaning of the tax deductions. But I could not search instance that was applied tax deductions in class. Brother sitting in the back seat gave me this one case. Senior said, If one household breed three children, government allows tax deduction.
 
Is modern democracy really "the will of the people"?
Democracy can be divided into indirect democracy direct democracy. most of countries exapt of North korea and China are democracies. Previously, in some countries was a direct democracy. But most of modern democracy nation adopt indirect democracy because of this reason that if there are many people, it is difficult to realize a direct democracy. I think that mofern democracy relly move by the will of the people. In present, Korea is democracies. 19 years or more of all people can vote to their supporters without restraint. If the small power of the each people converge, it turns into a huge force. And this power can changes important things in the country such as policy.
 
 
 
 

   

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your idea that why most of modern democracy nation adopt indirect democracy and minority of pople can claim their idea and their idea can be adopted
    But I disagree with your idea that modern democracy is the will of the people.
    I think that modern democracy is unavoidable decision.
    The reason that modern democracy is not the will of the people is your idea that why we should adopting indirect democracy.
    You said that if there are many people, it is difficult to realize a direct democracy. Because of population growth, we unavoiable choose indirect modern democracy, not the will of the people.
    And if we choose direct democracy, We can't focus on our everyday life.
    So I think modern democracy is no the will of the people.

    ReplyDelete