Friday, May 1, 2015

Stratification - Cho Gyuhyun (조규현)

Stratification


stratification, essential for nation's development.


-effort for getting out humble classes

The symbol of ascent of status,
member of the National Assembly
people who are in low import or the humble classes do their endeavor for overcom
e their class with earn more money, study hard and so on. The effort of humble classes might develop the technology, science, economy and so on. It couldn't be the only profit of vested people, but whole nation's profit.







-about the minimum wage

This picture is from albamon's advertisement of the Korean minimum wage. Korea government set the minimum wage to 5,580won. I can't agree with this minimum wage. The market theory, economics' basic assumption, tells it doesn't need. Because, supply and demand make the price and quantity. It is applied at labor market. The formation of wage is natural with market theory. So it is unnecessary.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that you think stratification is essential in our society. And I like that you mentioned about Korean minimum wage. I am working in conveience store but I didn't know about Korean minimum wage. I can know about Korean minimum wage very well thanks to your posting. Therefore, your posting is so helpful to me.

    ReplyDelete