Saturday, March 7, 2015

What is sociology? _Yeonju Heo 허연주

Last Monday and Tuesday I took a class named 'Invitation to sociology'. In that class I learned about sociology and thought about several topics.
I wrote some of my opinion about 2 topics.
 
 
 
Topic1. Why does fashion change?
 
I think the first reason of changing fashion is fashion field's feature. Not to mention there are plenty of people in the world. They have difference taste in dress. So to satisfy their taste, a lot of designers develop and invent a lot of clothes. Then, it makes new fashion culture. second, people are easily sick of the old things and those things get behind. It is shown outdated to other people and that is what people afraid of. So fashion change.
   

 
 
 
Topic2. Why is starcraft so popular in korea?
 
Korean get stress from long time of work and study. So they find something to reduce those stress. Starcraft is social online game. In starcraft, people cooperate and communicate with others. In this process, they release their stress. That’s why starcraft so popular in korea.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In this class, I realized I had narrow perspective. Through discussion with other students, I heard various opinions and learned many reasons in social occasions.
Also I realized that sociology exist in our lives.
It's hard to understand at first, but soon i started to have more attention in this class and sociology. I will participate in this class more and more.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment