Saturday, March 7, 2015

what is sociology?? (박예림 yerim park)



Invition to sociology

  2015.march 3rd. 박예림(yerim-park)

 
 
-:) I interested in  Invition to sociology before coming class was quite feel. Because Professor meeting sociology you talk to at the time, the story was impressed that all the questions allowed to have in sociology.  Everyday I've been living with a lot of questions. so, The college was looking forward to hear your story. Of the first day of class, a society that is organically associated with fragmented, learned how to easily access the case.
 

The case are as follows:

                                                   -:) why does fasion change?

 
 
  We were elicit to two answer this question.
 1. First, the recognition of people changes.
Modern man is sensitive to the change awareness.
because we live organically relationships at global era.
 

 2. second, The development of science and technology.

Science is involved in the entire human race.
sure, science a lot of influence on the out of the clothing.
For example with the development of HEAT TECH, winter clothes is thin, it was beginning to be simplified cause HEAT TECH is lagging.
 
 

-:)why star-craft game game so popular in Korea?



We were elicit to two answer this question.  
 
1. First, The Internet cafe culture.
Internet cafe is a place where high school students spend their time.
Star-craft  to continue to operate the game in cooperation acted as an intermediary body that well between the friends.
Star-craft can make relationship stronger.
 
2. second, immerge of pro-gammer can increase the popularity of star-craft.
pro gammers show us very high quality match and people loves it for over one decade.
also many youth dreaming of progammer and play many games so pro-gammer is one reason of popularity of star-craft.
 
close

The most imprssive part was is a case that was answered in association with the IMF in topic2.

social influences on all of part example fashion, game
than, I felt that society is a part of our community.

 At the same time, two questions that are associated wiht each other,
from the first class I've got a question to ask piotr
I have courage to go and knock on his room.
His response is expected

 

 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


 

 
 
 
 
 

 

 


 

 

 
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. I agree your opinion about the first topic! But I didn't think fashion in terms of science and technology. You are very smart!! I think that you are interested in fashion! And in terms of the second topic, your opinion is same with me. I think that starcraft game is popular in korea because of the Internet cafe culture, too. I think that you are very similar with me! I am very happy while I read your posting because I agree with you very much!

    ReplyDelete