Saturday, March 14, 2015

What is sociology(2) - 김익진(Kim Ik Jin)

Topic : What is more important our genes or our environment?

Created humans? NO! Creating Humans!

유전에 대한 이미지 검색결과

I think the environment is more important than genetic.

For example, the case of adopted twins apart when they were a kid can be a reason.

There was one example.

One of the twins was left in Korea, the other one was adopted in the United States.

The twins had the ability to understand the psychology of the common people well.

But their job is different.

An adopted child in America has become a psychologist, an adopted child in Korea has become a shaman.

Abilities and interests they have had many similarities.
But their job is different due to the influence of the environment.

If the twins  grew up in the same country and the environment......

Their life and profession, I think it would have been very similar.

I think it is also very important genetic. 

But I think that the influence of the environment play a larger role than genes.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the environment is more important than the gene, too. I also gave example,twins.

    ReplyDelete