Thursday, March 26, 2015

What is sociology4-Religion Jang Kunwoo장건우

 Last lecture is about the religion. I usally have many thinking about religions. Especially Christianity. I posted about discussing everytime, but this time I post about my thinking.
 I don't have a religion untill now and I think God doesn't existence. And frankly speaking, I hate  Christianity. Korea's Christianity is very exclusive. They said 'If you believe in Jesus and go to heaven, go to hell unless believe.' Also they ignore the fact it has been scientifically proven, and insist God created all. They forced to other people believe in God. Of course, I understand they have a religion and believe God, but their behavior is excessive.Some Christians said they(very exclusive and escessive)are small part of Christianity. However I met all Christians were exclusive and excessive.

 Also Christians' logic has many error. They find evidence for the Bible in the Bible. It is called 'fallacy of begging the question' or 'fallacy of undue assumption'.
[네이버 지식백과] 순환논증의 오류
For example, there are a interviewer and a Christian.
Interviewer: Are you believe God is really existence?
Christian:Of course! The Bible proved the god is real. The Bible was written by received the revelation to God.
Interviewer:How do you know whether the Bible was written by received the revelation to God?
Christian:The Bible said, all Bible is written under the inspiration of God.
Interviewer: So how do you know that the word is the fact?
Christian: The Bible was written by received the revelation to God! So we believe that.


I don't know foreign Christianity yet, but Korea's Christianity have a lot of error. Maybe they exceed the scope of religion.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment